Welcome to PhotoNews
PhotoNews is a feed reader for top photoblogs
PhotoNews has been developed due to a keen interest in photography, a curiosity regarding what is going on in photographic circles and
also to learn from the many very skilled photographers that have their own blog.
The app makes the reading user friendly by enabling you to set your preferred font size, background color and column width.
Besides reading and viewing photographs, you can also play most video formats that may be present in the articles.
If you find an interesting article you can easily share it to Instapaper, Facebook (People), an email-address or the Reading List app.
You will always be keept up to date by notifications, when new articles are ready for reading.
The app tile and the lock screen will show these notifications, if you allow the app to run under the lock screen.
PhotoNews runs on Windows 8.1 devices like desktop PC, Surface Pro, Surface RT etc.
App main window
- Flexible reading experience.
- Change font size, background color, reading column width.
- Notifications on live tile and lock screen when news are detected.
- Search for topics in all news items.
- Serach for and add your own feeds.
- Share on Facebook, Mail and Reading List.
- Send articles to Instapaper.
- App language currently available in Danish, English, Spanish and Russian.
Image and article (c) Nasim Mansurov, Photography Life
App tile with notification
Your feedback is very important to us and if you have any suggestions for improving the app or if you have found problems while using the app, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and happy reading :-)